[Hello Tech Pros] If You're Not Pair Programming You're Wasting Money http://hellotechpros.com/llewellyn-falco-productivity/
[Eat Sleep Code] All In With Three Amigos http://developer.telerik.com/featured/all-in-with-the-three-amigos/
- Dev + QA + BA story kick-offs. Effective Three Amigos conversations cut confusion, reduce rework, and ensure the entire team clearly understands the why of what they’re building.
- Teams ensure acceptance criteria are clear, nail down test data, discuss data flows, and clear up a myriad of other potential roadblocks—before a single line of code is written.
- Why are so many orgs unable to improve? What do the best orgs do to get to and stay at the top
- The management illusion of control, complex systems are complex and cant be 'fixed' by command and control
- The report separates high performers by key metrics: deploy frequency, lead time for changes, mean to recover, and change failure rate
- high performers had 200x more frequent deployments than low performers, and 2,555x faster lead times.
[Tim Ferriss] How to 10X Your Results, One Tiny Tweak at a Time http://fourhourworkweek.com/2016/03/04/how-to-10x-your-results/
[London School of Economics] After the EU Referendum: What Next for Britain and Europe? http://www.lse.ac.uk/publicEvents/events/2016/06/20160628t1830vHKT.aspx